Re: Confuse the course name on CTEC

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you why know i do to let to tell you info of the yes on the material of you
    to and lots to be proud of learn it quickly

    "Stanley" <> wrote in message
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am a student in Hong Kong. Now I am study the course called "Designing a

    Secure Microsoft Windows Network" on Infocan as Certified Technical
    Education Center.
    > Because it almost send the Ad about the promotion include MOC training Kit

    and Provide MCT trainer, so in thinks otherwise qualified educational
    institutions but this time I got the wrong message on Ad when I look again
    the Course Agenda. I discover the course was "Design a Secured Business
    Solution in Microsoft Platform". I known this is the mistake that I haven't
    go though the details in deeply to apply the course. I got the course
    material is Microsoft Press, one set use the Designing Security for a
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network slide and one set copy from MOC LAB
    manual. But the Lab manual cannot carries off.
    > I would like to remind Microsoft that you should pay attention to the

    control Certified Technical Education Center post the Ad. And I want to know
    how the Certified Technical Education Center using MOC to provide Consistent
    training. How can I do if I want to Complaint?

    Consultant, Jun 8, 2004