Re: confirmation of my microsoft welcome kit

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Zenner, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Zenner

    Zenner Guest

    this is a "Public forum" ... I would strongly suggest that you not post
    personal information, for your own privacy. Check the MS site (training and
    certification)...you could get the remediation process from the testing
    site, they should be able to tell you how it was done in the past.

    Zenner, Jul 19, 2003