Re: Configuration of the DNS Server of nwtraders.msft

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?RmluYWwgRmFudGFzeSBYSQ==?="
    <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm currently studying "inplementing Microsoft Windows 2000
    > Professional and Server" (Material # 2152) and the first lab in
    > chaper 1 ask me to connect to the instructors PC wich is the
    > nwtraders.msft DNS server. Since I'm doing this at home, I needed to
    > know the proper configurations of this DNS server. Is there anyone
    > that could provide me a link or steps on how to setup the DNS
    > server?

    part of the MOC setup configures the DNS. As a trainer, the config is not
    something I give out. I will tell you this much. In all the classes the
    instructor machine (London) is 192.168.X.200 where x is your classroom.
    If you have taken the course and are redoing the labs at home I would
    recommend seeking the advice of the instructor you took the course from.
    If you are "borrowing" the books I would recommend you use other books...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 28, 2004

  2. On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:53:53 -0700, Neil <>
    wrote:

    >"=?Utf-8?B?RmluYWwgRmFudGFzeSBYSQ==?="
    ><> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm currently studying "inplementing Microsoft Windows 2000
    >> Professional and Server" (Material # 2152) and the first lab in
    >> chaper 1 ask me to connect to the instructors PC wich is the
    >> nwtraders.msft DNS server. Since I'm doing this at home, I needed to
    >> know the proper configurations of this DNS server. Is there anyone
    >> that could provide me a link or steps on how to setup the DNS
    >> server?
    >>

    >part of the MOC setup configures the DNS. As a trainer, the config is not
    >something I give out. I will tell you this much. In all the classes the
    >instructor machine (London) is 192.168.X.200 where x is your classroom.
    >If you have taken the course and are redoing the labs at home I would
    >recommend seeking the advice of the instructor you took the course from.
    >If you are "borrowing" the books I would recommend you use other books...

    nice

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Marlin Munrow <> wrote in

    >>part of the MOC setup configures the DNS. As a trainer, the config is
    >>not something I give out. I will tell you this much. In all the
    >>classes the instructor machine (London) is 192.168.X.200 where x is
    >>your classroom. If you have taken the course and are redoing the labs
    >>at home I would recommend seeking the advice of the instructor you
    >>took the course from. If you are "borrowing" the books I would
    >>recommend you use other books...

    > nice

    he could come sit my class and I will tell him the config (for $2000CDN)
    but I wont give him the Trainer CD used to set up the class...

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  4. LOL... I just came back from work...Well I'm doing the course at home and I have no instructor as I paid for the books from a college (Seneca to be exact) in Toronto, Canada. I guess there is no way I can get this info for free. Thx for the advice anyhow.

    SKC

    =?Utf-8?B?RmluYWwgRmFudGFzeSBYSQ==?=, Apr 29, 2004
  5. HAs anyone ever bought anything from Northwest traders? :
    the MOC is available throught the selfpaced books at local book retailer. those books are designed for home selfpaced study
    U must be an IT acadamy or greater to obtain and use MOC. or Become MCT and have access to all MOC.

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVn?=, Apr 29, 2004