Re: concerned

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Hermit Dave, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i guess they did post fine... use outlook express and you can see them on
    the server in like 5 mins...

    Yes they can be moderated... but at what cost... with thousands of posts
    everyday... it would probably take a long time.. and would need a few people
    working 24x7

    and yes we do have span too....

    --
    Regards,