Re: concerned

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by General Protection Fault, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. HighMark wrote:
    > alright...if u wanna enjoy them or post them, there are
    > other sites to do that...pls go there....this is not the
    > right place, people.

    I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 12, 2004

  2. General Protection Fault

    HighMark Guest

    I was not being sarcastic towards anyone..it's just that i
    was very annoyed to see these kind of messages on a
    techincal forum.
    And for u Eric, Microsoft can moderate this forum just as
    it has done all of it's other forums. I am not saying
    Microsoft has nothing else to do...
    I respect Microsoft and it's technologies and I am not
    criticising anyone.
    Thanks.

    HighMark, Jan 12, 2004

  3. HighMark wrote:
    > I was not being sarcastic towards anyone..it's just that i
    > was very annoyed to see these kind of messages on a
    > techincal forum.
    > And for u Eric, Microsoft can moderate this forum just as
    > it has done all of it's other forums. I am not saying
    > Microsoft has nothing else to do...
    > I respect Microsoft and it's technologies and I am not
    > criticising anyone.
    > Thanks.

    No, *I* was being sarcastic.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 12, 2004
  4. General Protection Fault

    HighMark Guest

    got ur point now...i was thinking somewhere.....
    now i agree my sarcasm detector is really broken ;-)

    HighMark, Jan 12, 2004
  5. In news: 008e01c3d942$4034d8e0$,
    HighMark <> wrote:
    > ...Microsoft can moderate this forum just as
    > it has done all of it's other forums.

    Microsoft does not "moderate" any of its forums. Perhaps you are thinking of
    the "managed newsgroups" where holders of MSDN (and Technet?) subscriptions
    can expect an answer either from a peer or Microsoft within a certian time
    period. I would say those groups are "monitored" and not moderated. Also,
    not every newsgroup Microsoft has is a managed newsgroup, for example groups
    relating to MSN or XBox.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 12, 2004