Re: Comrades Barack and Michelle Send Out Kwanzaa Greetings.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jordon, Dec 27, 2010.

  1. Jordon

    Jordon Guest

    Bullwinkle wrote:
    > The Worst Couple's favorite Marxist-racist holiday.

    You an Jane would make a good couple.

    Jordon, Dec 27, 2010

  2. Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> said:
    > Bullwinkle wrote:
    >
    >> The Worst Couple's favorite Marxist-racist holiday.

    > You an Jane would make a good couple.

    Yes, but would they be an interracist Marxist Kwanzaa couple?

    HTH. And may everyone have a safe and joyous holiday season!

    And for all the regulars to start the New Year off right,
    (they don't even care what continent or incontinence you
    are visiting from) here's a wonderful and elaborate gift :

    http://tinyurl.com/free-las-vegas-vacation

    Remember: If you have ate Papa John's pizza,
    then you have ate other peeples' boogers!

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; in loving touch with my
    "inner narcissist" and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 28, 2010