Re: Computers

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Julie Bove, Dec 12, 2010.

  1. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Angie Palonek" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello
    >
    > I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
    > gotomypc.com <snipped>
    > my email is > <snipped>
    > I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
    >
    > Angie

    Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.

    This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they might.
    However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you do
    that.
    Julie Bove, Dec 12, 2010

  2. Julie Bove

    housetrained Guest

    > Hello
    >
    > I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
    > gotomypc.com <snipped>
    > my email is > <snipped>
    > I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
    >
    > Angie

    Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.

    This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they might.
    However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you do
    that.

    looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

    John the West Ham Fan

    <><
    housetrained, Dec 12, 2010

  3. "housetrained" <> wrote in message
    > "Julie Bove" wrote in message
    >

    > "Angie Palonek" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello
    >>
    >> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
    >> gotomypc.com <snipped>
    >> my email is > <snipped>
    >> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
    >>
    >> Angie

    > Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
    >
    > This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they might.
    > However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you do
    > that.
    >
    > looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
    >

    > John the West Ham Fan

    DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...
    Jeff Strickland, Dec 12, 2010
  4. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Jeff Strickland" <> wrote in message

    > "housetrained" <> wrote in message
    >> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Angie Palonek" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello
    >>>
    >>> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
    >>> gotomypc.com <snipped>
    >>> my email is > <snipped>
    >>> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
    >>>
    >>> Angie

    >> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
    >>
    >> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they
    >> might.
    >> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you
    >> do
    >> that.
    >>
    >> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
    >>

    >> John the West Ham Fan
    >>

    > DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

    I *sniff* have no pole.
    Julie Bove, Dec 13, 2010
  5. "Julie Bove" wrote in message

    "Jeff Strickland" <> wrote in message

    > "housetrained" <> wrote in message
    >> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Angie Palonek" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello
    >>>
    >>> I need help with my computer can someone help me ?
    >>> gotomypc.com <snipped>
    >>> my email is > <snipped>
    >>> I hate computers, I hate computers, I hate computers
    >>>
    >>> Angie

    >> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
    >>
    >> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they
    >> might.
    >> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you
    >> do
    >> that.
    >>
    >> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
    >>

    >> John the West Ham Fan
    >>

    > DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

    I *sniff* have no pole.

    neither *double sniff* have I

    -- Ophelia Phanjephlapps

    "Come up and see me, make me smile"
    Ophelia Phanjephlapps, Dec 13, 2010
  6. "Ophelia Phanjephlapps" <> wrote in
    message news:ie4vps$ih6$...
    > "Julie Bove" wrote in message
    >

    > "Jeff Strickland" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "housetrained" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Julie Bove" wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> "Angie Palonek" <> wrote in message

    >>> Are you for real? Never post your e-mail or log in.
    >>>
    >>> This is a newsgroup. People are not likely to e-mail you, but they
    >>> might.
    >>> However you haven't stated your problem. Nobody can help you until you
    >>> do
    >>> that.
    >>>
    >>> looks like a scam to me - wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
    >>>

    >>> John the West Ham Fan
    >>>

    >> DUDE! I wouldn't touch it with your pole...

    > I *sniff* have no pole.
    >
    > neither *double sniff* have I

    I'm reminded of the cartoon where the little boy and little girl are looking
    in their diaper, and the girl is saying, "With one of these, I can get as
    many of those as I want."
    Jeff Strickland, Dec 13, 2010