Re: computer won't recognize printer - sometimes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chris P. Bacon, Apr 19, 2009.

  1. On 2009-04-18, LAH <> wrote:
    > AcerPower Series - Windows XP Pro
    > HP Photosmart D7560

    <SNIP>

    > much the computer novice so keep that in mind. Thanks in advance!

    Drivers: http://tinyurl.com/cq4l8m
    Cables:
    Other stuff: http://tinyurl.com/czfat9

    You may have tried most of the "other stuff" but I'm
    including the link so that you can go through step by step.

    Note: My first suspect would be your drivers. Get
    the most recent version from HP for the specific
    model.

    * CPB - Support the UIP http://improve-usenet.org
    Chris P. Bacon, Apr 19, 2009