Re: Computer wont enter hibernate when using DirectX screen savers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. Guest

    "Jill" <> wrote:

    >Just did a clean install of WinXP SP3 on my computer.
    >
    >When running DirectX screen savers the computer will not enter hibernate.
    >If I use a non DirectX screen saver it will.
    >
    >I know this was a problem pre SP2 but thought that it was addressed in SP2.
    >Can it be fixed?

    Forget about it.

    It's most likely your Video Card in the first place.
    --

    Sometimes a heavy weight women is good to find
    http://tinyurl.com/8b46c7

    , Jan 7, 2009

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306676

    The Real Truth MVP, Jan 8, 2009

  3. There is also a link to download the patch directly

    The Real Truth MVP, Jan 8, 2009
  4. Clogwog Guest

    "Jill" <> schreef in bericht
    >I did but it wont install on Sp3. says my OS is newer.

    You probably are infected by a virus.
    The Real Truth MVP AKA "pcbutts1 [MS MVP]" AKA Chris Butts is a known
    software pirate.
    He is NOT a MS MVP, he's a forger.
    http://www.mvps.org/links.html
    http://www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?weblogid=197597102
    In fact Chris Butts is blocked by *real* MVP's
    PCbutts1 is a parasite!, Pcbutt-head is almost banned from the internet.
    http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
    <Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts File>
    <Now includes most major parasites , hijackers and unwanted
    Adware/Spyware programs!>
    127.0.0.1 pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com
    127.0.0.1 www.pcbutts1.com #[Unauthorized
    Downloads][SiteAdvisor.pcbutts1.com]
    127.0.0.1 leythosthestalker.com
    127.0.0.1 www.leythosthestalker.com
    PCbutts1 is responsible for exposing filthy and abusive websites to little
    children on the web, without any warning.
    PCbutts1 is very proud about this:
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/licenses.htm

    Clogwog, Jan 8, 2009