    half speed.
    Uninstall that turkey and pick up spy sweeper. It;s not free, but, it
    does a much better job and will not slow you down.
    bob, Sep 5, 2004

  2. bob

    DC Guest

    bob wrote:
    > Hard to believe but true. SpyBot will make your computer run at about
    > half speed.
    > Uninstall that turkey and pick up spy sweeper. It;s not free, but, it
    > does a much better job and will not slow you down.

    Hard to believe, yes.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.
    DC, Sep 5, 2004

  3. bob wrote:

    > Hard to believe but true. SpyBot will make your computer run at
    > about half speed.

    Judging by the popularity of the program, and the infrequency of that
    being reported, I think you'll find that's not the universal problem you
    assume it to be.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue