Re: Computer Freezes Then Restarts Itself

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jKKj, Aug 30, 2007.

  1. jKKj

    jKKj Guest

    I don't think that's the case.

    I just replaced the fan so am getting 30-50c temp whereas before it was 80c.

    The Automatically restart box is already unmarked.

    Perhaps I should have said that the mouse cursor stops and moves from
    horizontally, then the screen will go blurry and I won't be able to see the
    text on the blue screen of death, then I have to manually restart.

    I sent the error and supposedly it's a graphics card problem.

    Any ideas?

    jKKj, Aug 30, 2007

  2. jKKj

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "jKKj" <> wrote in message
    >I don't think that's the case.
    >
    > I just replaced the fan so am getting 30-50c temp whereas before it was
    > 80c.
    >
    > The Automatically restart box is already unmarked.
    >
    > Perhaps I should have said that the mouse cursor stops and moves from
    > horizontally, then the screen will go blurry and I won't be able to see
    > the text on the blue screen of death, then I have to manually restart.
    >
    > I sent the error and supposedly it's a graphics card problem.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Download/install the latest drivers for your graphics card. If that doesn't
    help, put in a new card.

    WhzzKdd, Aug 30, 2007

  3. jKKj

    J Guest

    Fixed. All is OK. It was due to the hardware acceleration being on full.

    Thanks all.

    J, Sep 2, 2007