Re: computer clock slow

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    thank you :)

    John, Jul 8, 2003

  2. John

    Shep© Guest

    On 8 Jul 2003 00:45:49 -0700, In this world we created
    (John) wrote :

    >thank you :)

    No problem :O)

    >Shep© <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 06:33:54 -0400, In this world we created "John"
    >> <> wrote :
    >>
    >> >I know this is related to the battery.
    >> >So where in the cpu is the battery? And how do I make sure I buy the right
    >> >replacement?
    >> >thanks
    >> >:)
    >> >

    >> ***************************************************************
    >> 1:If it loses time whilst the system is off then replace the Cmos
    >> Battery but write down all your BIOS settings(See Manual)
    >> download manual from mother board maker's site/support.
    >>
    >> If it loses time whilst you are using it it's a sign of a program
    >> causing it and some anti-virus programs have known bugs causing this
    >> so change anti-virus program.I've had no problems with this freebie
    >> superb and one of the best anti-virus programs.
    >> http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_downl.htm
    >> but don't have it running all the time and you can sync the time
    >> online with this,
    >> http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/
    >> and some startup programs that are not needed can cause it so click
    >> here as well,
    >> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/startup.html
    >> http://www.3feetunder.com/krick/startup/list.html
    >>

    >> HTH*<:)

    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 8, 2003

  3. John

    BIG NIGE Guest

    BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ATOMIC CLOCK DOWNLOAD ,ONE OF THE SERVERS TRIED TO
    ATTACK ME WITH THE SUB-SEVEN

    BIG NIGE, Jul 8, 2003
  4. John

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:28:46 +0100, In this world we created "BIG NIGE"
    <no.way@jose> wrote :

    >BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ATOMIC CLOCK DOWNLOAD ,ONE OF THE SERVERS TRIED TO
    >ATTACK ME WITH THE SUB-SEVEN

    Must have knackered your Caps lock key as well<grin> :O

    Shep©, Jul 8, 2003
  5. John

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:12:01 +0100, In this world we created "BIG NIGE"
    <no.way@jose> wrote :

    > oOoOoOoO Er I tHiNk YoU mIgHt Be RiGhT sHeP :-]

    LOL :D
    Thing with a sub-seven port attack is that as you say one of the
    servers may have been infested with it however it can't do any harm if
    you don't have the trojan on your system and or as you have
    a,"Firewall" in place.
    Of course not downloading and running these nasty programs is a good
    thing as is an up-to-date Anit-Virus Program.

    Shep©, Jul 8, 2003