Re: Computer cannot find modem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Perce Burks, May 17, 2005.

  1. Perce Burks

    Perce Burks Guest

    Blinky the Shark, <> wrote:

    > Julie P. wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah right. That's real good. Really high-tech way of finding out the
    >> problem. What good are all those slots if half of them don't work??

    > It happens, and it doesn't imply dead slots; sometimes a particular
    > device won't work in a particular slot. I dunno why, and they all
    > should work anywhere, but should and does aren't necessarily the same.

    BWAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Shared IRQ slots, you useless **** on
    a stick. 24hourfucktard.moronbarn does it again.
    Perce Burks, May 17, 2005

  2. Perce Burks

    Ian Moyce Guest

    John Doe wrote:
    > The Internet was invented by Americans, is mostly supported by
    > Americans, and used to the vast extent by Americans.
    >
    > The troll will have to get used to it.

    Its the only thing you lot cant invade for oil.
    Ian Moyce, May 18, 2005

  3. Perce Burks

    Conor Guest

    In article <Xns965A86BBF6320wisdomfolly@207.115.63.158>, John Doe
    says...
    > The Internet was invented by Americans, is mostly supported by
    > Americans, and used to the vast extent by Americans.

    And without Tim Berners Lee, a brit, the WWW wouldn't exist.

    --
    Conor

    "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.
    Conor, May 20, 2005
  4. Perce Burks

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:49:44 +0100 If I have seen farther it is
    because I have stood on the shoulder of giants Conor
    <> wrote :

    >In article <Xns965A86BBF6320wisdomfolly@207.115.63.158>, John Doe
    >says...
    >> The Internet was invented by Americans, is mostly supported by
    >> Americans, and used to the vast extent by Americans.
    >>

    >And without Tim Berners Lee, a brit, the WWW wouldn't exist.

    Correct.And who invented the light bulb<grin> :D

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    remove obvious to reply
    Shep©, May 21, 2005