Re: comptia ?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Hydroman, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Hydroman

    Hydroman Guest

    I passed by taking the practice tests off of http://www.freecomptia.com .
    Some of the exact questions were on the test they just rearranged the
    answers.

    Larry

    A+ and MCP certified

    Hydroman, Jul 18, 2003

  2. "Hydroman" <> wrote in

    Thanks to everyone for links to pratice test.

    -=MoJo=Master=-, Jul 22, 2003