Re: comptia ?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Joe Rubberneck, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:29:48 -0400, "7CA" <>
    warbled tunelessly:

    >has anyone passed just using the comptia practice tests ?
    >
    >what about the cd that comes with the "A+ certification for dummies"
    >anybody use that ?
    >

    >---

    I would think that memorizing the answers to a few thousand questions
    would be much harder than actually reading a book and understanding
    where the answers come from!

    With that said though, if you have quite a bit of experience with
    everything that is covered in the exams you may do just fine. Practice
    exams will tell you if you know what you think you know.

    (Are 4 "you"s too many "you"s in one sentence?)
    Joe Rubberneck, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Joe Rubberneck

    Guest

    isn't "mother fuckers" one word? as in: motherfuckers?

    just a small quibble....

    On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:08:00 -0400, "7CA" <>
    wrote:

    >see first of all let me answer my own question. using the comptia practice
    >tests and the cd from "A+ certification for dummies" worked just fine ..i
    >took the test today and passed just fine.
    >
    >second : i've been coming here for about two months before and during taking
    >the classes. a lot of mother fuckers on this board have forgotten that they
    >were just like me and other people, that is to say they started out not
    >knowing anything about computers. they get a little experience or in some
    >cases a lot (these guys are worse) and get thier asses up on thier
    >shoulders, get a holier than thou attitude and when you ask a question they
    >wanna respond to you like you're a total dummy.
    >
    >if you'll see my previous post and it's response you'll notice i merely
    >asked if anyone used these tools to pass the test. this guy assumes that all
    >i'm doing is memorizing the practice questions and trying to pass the test.
    >who said that ?...not me. but this is typical of what i'm bitchin' about.
    >why dont you more experienced people take more of a caring attiude toward us
    >newbies..after all you were once just like us.
    >
    >that's my rant for the day.....thank you for your time.
    >"Joe Rubberneck" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:29:48 -0400, "7CA" <>
    >> warbled tunelessly:
    >>
    >> >has anyone passed just using the comptia practice tests ?
    >> >
    >> >what about the cd that comes with the "A+ certification for dummies"
    >> >anybody use that ?
    >> >

    >> >---
    >> >

    >> I would think that memorizing the answers to a few thousand questions
    >> would be much harder than actually reading a book and understanding
    >> where the answers come from!
    >>
    >> With that said though, if you have quite a bit of experience with
    >> everything that is covered in the exams you may do just fine. Practice
    >> exams will tell you if you know what you think you know.
    >>
    >> (Are 4 "you"s too many "you"s in one sentence?)

    >---

    , Jul 20, 2003