Re: comptia naming conventions.

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Rick Blythin, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Rick Blythin

    Rick Blythin Guest

    Pikoro is right; there is a designation in the package you receive after
    getting certified. I don't know what the current one is but mine are:

    A+: " A+ Certified Systems Professional "

    Net+: " Network+ Certified Professional "

    If I'm contacting someone in the field I just use A+, Net+. If I'm writing
    to anyone who doesn't know much about computers then I tend to use my full
    titles.

    Rick
    --
    A+, Network+

    "Pikoro" <> wrote in message
    > FYI the designation is "A+ Certified Professional" as stated in your

    CompTIA

    Rick Blythin, Jun 29, 2003