    RussS
    MCP W2K Pro & Server, A+, Net+

    http://www.techexams.net/
    RussS, Jun 28, 2003

  2. RussS

    RussS Guest

    heh heh - actually they are kind of fun. I took a whole bunch of their
    practice exams while I was working and before I started studying. I fould
    them helpful with getting my head into study/test mode after so many years
    out of the educational system. What is scary is those people who view them
    as valid certifications and list them in resumes ... lol

    --
    RussS
    MCP W2K Pro & Server, A+, Net+

    http://www.techexams.net/
    RussS, Jun 29, 2003

  3. On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:28:57 +1200, "RussS" <>
    wrote:

    >heh heh - actually they are kind of fun. I took a whole bunch of their
    >practice exams while I was working and before I started studying. I fould
    >them helpful with getting my head into study/test mode after so many years
    >out of the educational system. What is scary is those people who view them
    >as valid certifications and list them in resumes ... lol

    Manpower.com uses them, or did in the past, as a means of evaluating
    candidates for recommendation.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 2, 2003