Re: Compleate Voip amd Web Based Service Provider

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Woody, Feb 4, 2011.

  1. Woody

    Woody Guest

    "painbox" <> wrote in message

    > dear all ,
    >
    > we are a serious buyer/and seller of voip industry in two years
    > we are
    > selling A2Z route voipsoft switch,Dadicated Server,Web
    > Hosting,Domain
    > Registration,and mobile dialer reseller sell
    >
    > for any mor information
    > then visit now
    >
    > email
    >

    > --
    > painbox

    They say the scammers are getting more subtle, but would anyone
    here even bother with this? Poor English, spelling mistakes, and
    an invite to visit them but not providing a URL but rather mail
    address that most security systems would block anyway!

    --
    Woody

    harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

    Woody, Feb 4, 2011

  2. Woody

    Doc Rumack Guest

    On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:54:44 -0000, "Woody"
    <> wrote:

    >but would anyone
    >here even bother with this? Poor English, spelling mistakes, and
    >an invite to visit them but not providing a URL but rather mail
    >address that most security systems would block anyway!

    Nope! It's pathetic.

    --
    Please reply only to newsgroup.
    Posts from Googlegroups & *Banter boards killfiled.

    Doc Rumack, Feb 4, 2011

  3. Woody

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Woody chose
    the tried and tested strategy of:

    > not providing a URL but rather mail address that most security systems
    > would block anyway!

    You forgot the best bit - "painbox". WTF?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    21:51:28 up 4 days, 2:45, 6 users, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.08

    alexd, Feb 4, 2011
  4. Woody

    Graham. Guest

    "alexd" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Woody chose
    > the tried and tested strategy of:
    >
    >> not providing a URL but rather mail address that most security systems
    >> would block anyway!

    > You forgot the best bit - "painbox". WTF?

    Good name for vanilla Asterisk IMHO ;-)

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%