    Not sure if it's a windows xp 64 bit issue or a pmars issue.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Ok problem seems to be with the command line parameters:

    d:\bla blabla\pmars-server gen1.red > d:\output.txt

    won't work.

    This will work:

    "d:\bla blabla\pmars-server" "d:\bla blablagen1.red" > d:\output.txt

    The "" must be included for the parameters as well otherwise pmars can't
    find the files, that problably explains it.

    Thank god for that, now the output re-direction will probably work just fine
    =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008

  3. Damn the batch file method is working, but not the create process method oh
    damn:

    CommandLine :=
    '"D:\Games\CoreWar\pMARS Server\pmars-server.exe" ' +
    '"D:\Games\CoreWar\pMARS Server\' + Warrior1 + '" ' +
    '"D:\Games\CoreWar\pMARS Server\' + Warrior2 + '" ' +
    '" > D:\Games\CoreWar\pMARS Server\Output.txt" ';

    ExecCmdLineAndWait( CommandLine, SW_NORMAL );

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008
  4. Wow even a simple command line is not working:

    I guess I'll have to generate a batch file first and execute the batch file
    maybe that ll work.

    CommandLine :=
    'pmars-server.exe ' + Warrior1 + ' ' + Warrior2 + ' > Output.txt';

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008
  5. Oh I see problem now.

    pmars-server requires .red extension to be present in filenames hehehe.

    would help if the program at least output some kind of message so I know
    it's working.

    Anyway I'll probably get it working now ;)

    See ya.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008
  6. Hmm nope, still not working, kinda strange.

    Back to the batch file method ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008
  7. Ok,

    The batch file method is working now, so I'll use that.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2008
  8. Look what happens: