Re: Comcast To Discontinue Newsgroup Service.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 18, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    They're not called Commycast for nothing.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 18, 2008

  2. Tony wrote:

    > They're not called Commycast for nothing.

    Apparently they are. Or were you thinking that a corporation dropping a
    service that is, rather than being a profit center, an expense, is somehow
    acting in a communistic fashion? Or, as usual, were you just not thinking
    at all.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 18, 2008

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Sep 20, 2008
  4. Tony wrote:

    > acting in a communistic fashion

    Yeah, maximizing profit is sure communistic.

    Dolt.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 20, 2008
  5. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Blinky the Winky yeah i've seen your name around these newsgroups. You're just
    like that moron Chukcar all you dream about is your fucking Xnews. Now how some
    twat could discuss some piece of shit of a news reader for years is beyond medical
    science.

    Tony, Sep 20, 2008
  6. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Why ya dumb **** i'm just reiterating what everyone at Comcast says about them.

    Tony, Sep 20, 2008
  7. Tony

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:20:53 -0700, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Tony wrote:
    >
    >> acting in a communistic fashion

    >Yeah, maximizing profit is sure communistic.
    >
    >Dolt.

    Sssssssh. Maybe he'll mention Nazis next. ;)

    <snip>

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Sep 20, 2008
  8. Tony

    Guest

    , Sep 20, 2008
  9. wrote:

    > Tony <> wrote:
    >
    >>acting in a communistic fashion

    > That would be in a capitalist fashion

    Capitalism is in fashion for communists.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

    http://retardation-is-preventable.notlong.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 20, 2008
  10. Mara wrote:

    > Blinky wrote:
    >
    >> Tony wrote:
    >>
    >>> acting in a communistic fashion

    >> Yeah, maximizing profit is sure communistic.
    >>
    >> Dolt.

    > Sssssssh. Maybe he'll mention Nazis next. ;)

    Spam the Nazis - full speed ahead!

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 20, 2008
  11. Tony wrote:

    > Blinky the Winky yeah i've seen your name around these newsgroups. You're just
    > like that moron Chukcar all you dream about is your fucking Xnews. Now how some

    Yeah, that's why 99% of my posting is done with Pan.

    Moron.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 20, 2008
  12. Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Tony wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Winky yeah i've seen your name around these newsgroups.
    >> You're just like that moron Chukcar all you dream about is your fucking
    >> Xnews. Now how some

    > Yeah, that's why 99% of my posting is done with Pan.
    >
    > Moron.

    Pan is gay. To be any gayer than you,
    you'd have to be Bette Midler the Shark.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 20, 2008
  13. Tony

    Plato Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > > Blinky the Winky yeah i've seen your name around these newsgroups. You're just
    > > like that moron Chukcar all you dream about is your fucking Xnews. Now how some

    > Yeah, that's why 99% of my posting is done with Pan.

    grin

    Plato, Sep 22, 2008