Re: Comcast To Discontinue Newsgroup Service.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 17, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    First throttling uploads on the bittorrents now no newsgroups? What the
    ****? So what are the subscribers supposed to do move to Europe?

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 17, 2008

  2. Tony

    Plato Guest

    Tony wrote:

    > First throttling uploads on the bittorrents now no newsgroups? What the
    > ****? So what are the subscribers supposed to do move to Europe?

    If you ever took the time to read your agreement with your broadband
    supplier, it says that your pc will not be used as a server. If you dont
    know how bittorrents work than look it up.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Sep 19, 2008