Re: Comcast to cap newsgroup downloads?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Baron Reeve, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Baron Reeve

    Baron Reeve Guest

    I could do a gigabyte in a hour standing on my dick. If they want to go out
    of business well they should just declare soemthing like today we are going
    out of business. They could also change their name to communistcast or
    commycast. In today's day and age one gigabyte is a real laugher. Some people
    do a more than one gigabyte in less than a minute.

    Baron Reeve, Jul 11, 2003