Re: Comcast to cap newsgroup downloads?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Zknb, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Zknb

    Zknb Guest

    http://www.comcast.net/terms/use.jsp

    Newsgroups
    Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or
    FAQs for those newsgroups as well as any other terms and conditions
    applicable to any particular newsgroups or provider of newsgroups.
    Advertisements, solicitations, or other commercial messages should be
    posted only in those newsgroups whose charters or FAQs explicitly
    permit them. You are responsible for determining the policies of a
    given newsgroup before posting to it. Comcast reserves the right to
    discontinue access to any newsgroup at any time for any reason.
    Comcast permits users of the Service to download a maximum of one
    gigabyte (1GB) of newsgroup content in any one month, unless users are
    subject to a Service plan that permits downloading more newsgroup
    content.

    Zknb, Jul 11, 2003