Re: "Comcast Mail" <userdavid1072@comcast.net>

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by david ramon, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. david ramon

    david ramon Guest

    "david ramon" <> wrote in message
    > From: "Comcast Mail" <>
    > Date: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:18 PM
    >

    > $$$ MAKE EASY MONEY!! YOU WILL MAKE A HUGE PROFIT!! WE GUARANTEE IT!!
    >
    > WANT TO MAKE TONS OF CASH WITHOUT ALL THOSE SCAMS??? MUST READ THIS!!!
    > Make Tons Of Money Fast!!! For REAL! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!
    > AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM LIKE ALL THE REST! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO

    FOLLOW
    > IT FOR IT TO WORK!!
    > A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are
    > now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    > thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of

    $6.00!
    > So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I

    was
    > curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of
    > the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own

    name
    > and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
    > least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So

    after
    > thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about

    trying
    > it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?
    >
    > Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
    > legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    > (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I

    invested
    > the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting
    > money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the

    money
    > just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of
    > the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I
    > had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and

    > have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in

    rapidly.
    > It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on

    the
    > lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
    > works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
    > get the information off of it as you need it.
    >
    > STEP 1 Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each

    piece
    > of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills

    and
    > place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be

    seen
    > through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of
    > the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,

    each
    > with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and

    > $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS
    > ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
    >

    > #1) A.M.R 23645 Cora, Brownstown, MI,48183
    >
    > #2] K. Costello, 20812 135 Ave SE, Kent,WA 98042 usa
    >
    > #3] B. Brown,1208 Steeple Ridge Ct McKinney,TX, 75069 usa
    >
    > #4] M. Lussier,3112 133A Ave NW Edmonton,AB T5A 2Z8
    >
    > #5) O. Kutnik 205-237 Auburn DR Waterloo,Ontario N2K 4G9
    >
    > #6) David Ramon, 19 mohican path, marlborugh, MA. 01752
    >

    > STEP 2 Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the

    other
    > names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6

    on
    > the list. STEP 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
    > as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at

    least
    > 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is
    > 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
    >
    > ---DIRECTIONS-----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    >
    > Step 1). You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    > posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
    > your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the

    edit
    > menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
    >
    > Step 2). Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of

    the
    > blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
    > the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
    >
    > Step 3). Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
    > postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back

    to.

    > Step 4). Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    > newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    >
    > Step 5). Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
    > by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    > menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    > they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    > post message button. You're done with your first one!
    > Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
    > newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
    > 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST

    IN,
    > THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    > That's it!
    >
    > You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
    > eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you

    will
    > receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as
    > long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES

    ARE
    > CORRECT.** Now the WHY part Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5
    > replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on

    the
    > letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
    > 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each

    of
    > the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
    > MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in

    an
    > additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the

    MINIMUM
    > 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
    > additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625

    persons
    > post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
    > replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all

    deliver
    > this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons

    per
    > 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original

    investment
    > of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    >
    > When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting

    in
    > the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
    > your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to

    remember
    > is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining
    > the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!

    So
    > can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People

    have

    david ramon, Oct 22, 2003

  2. david ramon

    trout Guest

    david ramon wrote:

    > "david ramon" <> wrote in message
    >> From: "Comcast Mail" <>
    >> Date: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:18 PM
    >>

    >> $$$ MAKE EASY MONEY!!

    Who is the sixth stupidest person in the US?

    >> #6) David Ramon, 19 mohican path, marlborugh, MA. 01752

    Congratulations. You win an abuse report.

    --
    "Bonehead."

    trout, Oct 22, 2003