Re: COMCAST / ATTBI CUSTOMERS, YOU DO *NOT* HAVE TO USE GIGANEWS !!! - NO D.L. LIMITS !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    I didn't install their help program, but I did use their auto update.
    It changed my Mail and NG addys just fine.
    No problems here, other than my OE seems to take longer to Post messages and
    get my email.
    Win98SE and IE6

    "*TheStevie v1.10" <> wrote in message
    > Attached to this post, you'll see a text file with complete instructions

    for

    Buffalo, Jul 1, 2003