Re: Columbia House:Real Deal or Ripoff???

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ryan Hopak, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Ryan Hopak

    Ryan Hopak Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message news:<bc1t55$d93$>...
    > "Steve Hanson" <> wrote in message

    > > >As for individual reviewers, my favorite is Ebert. Typical, I know,
    > > >but the guy knows movies.

    > > No, I'm being serious. Who do you think is a good reviewer?

    > I just said, Ebert. :)
    >
    > Mike

    Listen to this! I actually wrote a song called "I Like Ebert"! And
    Ebert once heard it and gave it a thumbs-up! It's a parody of Nelly
    Furtado's "I'm Like a Bird." (Get it? "I Like Ebert"?) You can hear
    it for free at RyanHopak.com. If you like it, there's a link on there
    to request it to a comedy radio show. (I'm trying to break out as a
    parody artist.) Enjoy!

    Ryan

    (If you have any comments, please post them here or at my website. My
    direct e-mail inbox is not working)
    Ryan Hopak, Jun 24, 2003