Re: Columbia House Canada (DVD formats?)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Maureen Goldman, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. >>Anyone here ever subscribe to the DVD club from Columbia House Canada?
    >>http://www.columbiahousecanada.com
    >>
    >>I want to sign up but they do not list which format of the DVD they are
    >>selling. Widescreen or Fullscreen. The American site clearly lists which
    >>format the DVD is.
    >>
    >>I have emailed them with no response and there is no telephone number
    >>anywhere on their site. That says enough about the club I guess.

    I've been a member for a couple of years, using the routine of
    fulfilling my obligation at the minimum cost, then resigning and
    returning. The screen size is very clear in their catalogue.

    For prospective new members it's best to email them and ask to be sent
    their best offer and a current catalogue. Email addy is:

    Here is a VERY helpful website with hints for the most advantageous
    use of Columbia House Canada, plus pages with the order numbers and
    prices for most selections.
    http://www3.telus.net/columbiahousedvdclub/home.htm

    Oh, yes - you can get a better membership offer if you decide to enrol
    via the webpage by entering A64 in the code area. That reduces your
    obligation by one title (you'll need to buy two DVDs rather than three
    after taking the optional title at $19.95),

    Maureen Goldman, Apr 1, 2004