Re: Coded bar email {rearrange to avoid Usenet bots}

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Anonymous Remailer (austria), Jan 7, 2010.

  1. Mark wrote:

    > On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 02:18:37 +0100 (CET), Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    > wrote:
    >
    > > N4469P wrote:

    > >> yeah get in gear Jew

    > > Something about the inadvisability of retarding the breathing
    > > process comes to mind...
    > >
    > > The only thing you're going to see in response to this challenge is
    > > a pissed off little kid lashing out from his parents' basement and
    > > the relative safety and anonymity of his keyboard.
    > >
    > > This whole "bar code encryption" nonsense is the REASON Sliverdick
    > > acts the way he does. He got thoroughly spanked over the idiotic
    > > idea a couple years ago I think it's been now, and never got over
    > > it. It's his demon. Turned him into nothing but a nymhopping abuser.
    > > He's been caught pulling all sorts of juvenile stunts, and lost a
    > > suitable number of accounts because of the way he acts. But he's
    > > NEVER produced anything but hot air to prop up any of his geek
    > > businessman fantasies. Never. He CLAIMS to be the boss, but can't
    > > manage to even mention of what company. And every time we DO glean a
    > > bit of actual, verifiable information about the cretin it turns out
    > > everything relevant thing he said was a lie. Like his "house by the
    > > beech" lunacy. The fact of the matter is that Sliverdick lives
    > > nowhere near the beach. He "lives" in a development. One that has a
    > > water supply that's contaminated no less. A real friggin garden
    > > spot. ;)

    > Did he **** your sister, what a tool you are!

    I see that "Mark" here, being unable to deny a single thing that's
    been said but compelled to reply anyway, has been reduced to
    pathetic "your sister" caliber retorts.

    How keeping in character of you.

    *snicker*
    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Jan 7, 2010