    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.

    Hans-Georg Michna, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Hans-Georg Michna

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Hans-Georg Michna wrote:

    > However, pictures should not be posted here at all. Please look
    > for a binaries group next time.

    The image was stripped by my news server..

    A lot of newsgroup servers are doing this now to prevent binary attachments in
    non binary groups. Messages with attachments don't get very far nowadays.

    Best bet for showing photos is to upload the image(s) to a web site and provide
    a link.

    Jim Townsend, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Hans-Georg Michna

    Bob O`Bob Guest

    Jim Townsend wrote:
    > Hans-Georg Michna wrote:
    > > However, pictures should not be posted here at all. Please look
    > > for a binaries group next time.
    > >

    > The image was stripped by my news server..

    The entire post was dropped by mine.

    > A lot of newsgroup servers are doing this now to prevent binary attachments in
    > non binary groups. Messages with attachments don't get very far nowadays.
    >
    > Best bet for showing photos is to upload the image(s) to a web site and provide
    > a link.

    Concur.

    Bob

    Bob O`Bob, Jul 23, 2003