Re: Clevo Model 665 Notebook

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Roy, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Roy

    Roy Guest

    Johnny, you need to replace the CMOS battery. You're getting a
    different error message because the battery isnt totally dead but weak
    and some settings are not being retained.

    Roy

    Roy, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Roy

    John \O\ Guest

    It looks that way in ref to all your kind replies...Cheers, I'll change it
    and let you know if its successful.

    Johnny

    John \O\, Aug 8, 2003