Re: clear mcse,ccna any other it exams with 100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Andy Foster, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. Andy Foster

    Andy Foster Guest

    "sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi my dear friends
    > i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
    > exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    > other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
    > please do not reply on this mail

    Don't forget folks, the new addy is not
    or or

    or or or .
    Unless we should reply to the poster, in which case it would be
    not or
    or
    or or or .
    Andy Foster, Aug 17, 2004

  2. >"sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi my dear friends
    >> i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
    >> exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    >> other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
    >> please do not reply on this mail

    >Don't forget folks, the new addy is not
    > or or
    >
    >or or or .
    >Unless we should reply to the poster, in which case it would be
    > not or
    > or
    >or or or .

    Yeah I'm a little confused too.

    I mean,

    or or
    or
    or or or
    .

    I just don't know.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Andy Foster

    JaR Guest

    >>"sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Hi my dear friends
    >>>i have a offer for u. i m giving u 100% passing gaurantee on any it
    >>>exams like mcse,mcsd,mcdba,ccna,ccnp,ccie,oracle,jawa,sun and many
    >>>other certifications.if intrested then mail me at
    >>> please do not reply on this mail

    >>Don't forget folks, the new addy is not
    >> or or
    >>
    >>or or or .
    >>Unless we should reply to the poster, in which case it would be
    >> not or
    >> or
    >>or or or .

    > Yeah I'm a little confused too.
    >
    > I mean,
    >
    > or or
    > or
    > or or or
    > .

    Whatever his current addy, he sho goes thru a lot of em ;-)

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 17, 2004