Re: clear mcse,ccna any other it exams with 100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Andy Foster, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Andy Foster

    Andy Foster Guest

    "sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    > Hi my dear friends
    > i have a sexual dysfunction. i m taking it up the arse.if intrested then

    mail me at
    > please do not reply on this mail

    Sachin,

    Do we reply to or ?
    Or instead or replying to or
    should we perhaps reply to
    or . We don't want to reply to
    or if we should in fact
    be replying to or .
    Conversely, we don't want to reply to or
    if we should be replying to
    or .

    BTW, are you related to Network Guru?
    Andy Foster, Jul 27, 2004

  2. >Sachin,

    >Do we reply to or ?
    >Or instead or replying to or
    > should we perhaps reply to
    >or . We don't want to reply to
    > or if we should in fact
    >be replying to or .
    >Conversely, we don't want to reply to or
    > if we should be replying to
    >or .
    >
    >BTW, are you related to Network Guru?

    I very much doubt that or
    are related to NG. But heck what do I know, may be
    and are both related to NG.

    ping Network Guru....

    are and/or related to you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Andy Foster

    Brian Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote

    > BTW, are you related to Network Guru?

    Actually, I noticed quite a similarity to and
    as well. Sachin, you wouldn't happen to be
    related to Garv Mehta and his group at
    , would you?
    Brian, Jul 27, 2004