Re: Cleaning CD's???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Compu-Control said:

    > Don't believe it...

    Is that a "from personal experience" comment, or a "I've never tried it myself,
    but I know everything" comment?

    Brian H¹©, Jul 2, 2003

  2. It's a "from personal experience" comment...

    Compu-Control, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Or maybe it's a... "think logical" comment...

    :)

    Compu-Control, Jul 2, 2003