    --
    http://english-158465906205.spampoison.com
    http://u-lite.org

    No Alternative, May 18, 2009

  2. On Mon, 18 May 2009 13:16:03 -0400, Alexander Farquad wrote:

    > In the SAFE MODE, I just ran Spybot S&D to investigate 534,000 files.
    > The results? CLEAN. I also use Firefox instead of Windows and I want to
    > keep OE for mail. Any other ideas?

    Try clam and ccleaner in safemode, and if that doesn't work reformatting,
    and re-installation.

    If you use oe 6 or less, for mail and news, yer a sittin duck to be
    honest with you. You can also replace internet explorer/oe with the
    seamonkey browser suite, which still supports win9x computers unlike
    firefox which ended support at 2x. seamonkey includes a mail and news
    replacement, and is also compatible with firefox addons, the most
    important being noscript,since most viruses and spyware get on your
    computer through nasty java-script code.

    No Alternative, May 18, 2009