    some ebay related emails in there?

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 17, 2009

  2. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Alexander Farquad wrote:
    > Yes

    If you top post like that, no one can tell what you are talking about.

    If you have a conversation, it should be in conversation order and you
    should trim away every line which you aren't responding to.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 17, 2009

  3. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Alexander Farquad wrote:
    > "Mike Easter"
    >> Alexander Farquad wrote:
    >>
    >>> c:\My Documents\ebay puchases\

    >> Did you create an ebay purchases\ pathway in your My Documents and
    >> then save some ebay related emails in there?

    > Yes

    ClamWin is detecting 'something' - some characteristic/s - in each of the
    items you saved.

    That problem or condition of what clamwin is detecting isn't necessarily the
    problem which is causing the close rectangle and connectivity dysfunction.
    They may or not be related, probably not.

    You need to keep looking for your screen problem and connectivity problem
    cause. It is easy enough to get rid of those ebay items; I have no idea
    why you would save them. It seems that you received some bogus phishing
    spam and took it seriously.

    I'm not planning on carrying on a conversation with someone who I have to
    restructure everything they say.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 17, 2009