Re: Civil Law (Sale of Residential Property) Act 2003... a questionable piece of legislation

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nemesis, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. Nemesis

    Nemesis Guest

    simon wrote:
    > "Nemesis" <> wrote:

    >> Nonsense. The over-exaggerated claims you make weaken the
    >> possibility of reasonable changes.

    > Please don't reply to this unless you know what you are talking about.
    > Dont try to discredit an honest account for ego purposes. If you want
    > to be the legal eagle then please support you arguement with fact
    > instead of personal judgement.

    I am a leagle eagle! I make cups of coffee for a lawyer's secretary.
    I've seen legal papers, you know.

    > You embarrass yourself with your
    > ignorance.

    No I don't. I'm ignorant of it.