Re: Cisco836 and German Telekom DSL (T-DSL)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Daniel Meyer, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Daniel Meyer

    Daniel Meyer Guest

    Hallo Lutz,

    > Does anybody have a configuration example how to set up this ATM port to
    > open a valid PPP session to T-Online? I searched the cisco website without
    > success (only business news). I even searched google and the usenet without
    > guessing the right catchwords.

    Try this one:

    interface ATM0
    description ADSL over ISDN
    no ip address
    atm vc-per-vp 64
    no atm ilmi-keepalive
    pvc 1/32
    pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1
    !
    dsl operating-mode annexb-ur2
    !

    interface Dialer1
    description T-DSL Internet
    bandwidth 768
    ip address negotiated
    no ip redirects
    no ip unreachables
    no ip proxy-arp
    ip mtu 1492
    ip nat outside
    encapsulation ppp
    ip tcp adjust-mss 1360
    dialer pool 1
    dialer-group 1
    no cdp enable
    ppp authentication pap
    ppp pap sent-username XYZ password XYZ

    Danny
    --
    Whenever, wherever http://www.cyberdelia.de
    We're meant to be together
    Daniel Meyer, Jul 25, 2003

  2. * Daniel Meyer wrote:
    > pvc 1/32
    > pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1
    > !

    That was the key. Thank you. I didn't assume pppoE on an ATM interface.
    Lutz Donnerhacke, Jul 25, 2003