Re: Cisco WLC (AIR-WLC2006-K9) Serial Cable

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by bod43, Feb 12, 2010.

  1. bod43

    bod43 Guest

    On 12 Feb, 12:31, Hamzah Khan <>
    wrote:
    > On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:03:56 -0600, Hamzah Khan wrote:
    > > I've been trying to get access to the CLI on a AIR-WLC2006-K9 WLC I
    > > bought a few weeks ago as part of a lab kit, but have been very
    > > unsuccessful.

    Have you tried booting it with the console attached?

    You might get some messsages that indicate
    failure to complete startup? Maybe:)

    As I think someone already mentioned maybe worth
    connecting a network analyser to it when it boots to see if
    it is sending out anything. You might be able to get
    an IP address for it that way.

    e.g. Wireshark which is free and very fine too.

    bod43, Feb 12, 2010