Re: Cisco Router as PPTP Client

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Dan Lanciani, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Dan Lanciani

    Dan Lanciani Guest

    In article <>, (Elia Spadoni) writes:
    | Hello
    | I would like to ask you if it is possibile to configure a dual eth interface
    | router as a pptp client.

    Generally yes, but it is not supported. See:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.sys.cisco/msg/81d58c31469d558b

    Note that in modern IOS versions the final problem mentioned can better
    be addressed with "no peer neighbor-route"; I don't remember why I didn't
    like this in older versions.

    Dan Lanciani
    ddl@danlan.*com
    Dan Lanciani, Apr 6, 2008