Re: Cisco Catalyst 3550-12T

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by TT, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. TT

    TT Guest

    Yes, W3550-12T has 10 fixed 1000BaseT and 2 GBIC slot.
    1000BaseT -- RJ45, so you don't need to install the fiber cable. You can
    using your existing cable.
    You also can migrate your CAT5 to 1000BaseSX fiber cable.
    You can insert G5484 in the GBIC slot.

    TT, Jul 13, 2003