Re: Cisco 837 Combination Public and Private Addresses - Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Erik Tamminga, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    Yes, you can use the access-list to tell NAT what traffic to NAT. Traffic
    you have a permit entry for will be natted, the rest will not be natted and
    pass un-translated.

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Jul 25, 2003