Re: Cisco 501

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by cptkirkh, Aug 10, 2006.

  1. cptkirkh

    cptkirkh Guest

    Walter,
    I tried your pdm upload from copy http that was on another post
    but all I got was invalid remote host. Does the http server need to be
    on the LAN side of the PIX? I have now installed a tftp server on one
    of my servers at my network and I am curious what the commands for tftp
    are? Thanks for your help.

    cptkirkh, Aug 10, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    cptkirkh <> wrote:
    > I tried your pdm upload from copy http that was on another post
    >but all I got was invalid remote host. Does the http server need to be
    >on the LAN side of the PIX?

    No, but there does have to be a route to it, and you have to use the
    IP address (or a 'name' that is the IP address.)

    > I have now installed a tftp server on one
    >of my servers at my network and I am curious what the commands for tftp
    >are? Thanks for your help.

    First configure the tftp-server command. Then,

    copy tftp flash:pdm

    Walter Roberson, Aug 13, 2006