Re: cisco 1812 bgp multihoming

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Doug McIntyre, Sep 26, 2011.

  1. Pawel <> writes:
    >There is posibility to make bgp with 2 isp with full feed on CISCO 1812,
    >256MB RAM, IOS 12.4 (15) T9 ?

    Probably not full feeds with only 256MB of RAM.

    How much free RAM do you have left over after just running normal without BGP?

    A full BGP currently is taking up around
    BGP using 124799048 total bytes of memory

    I don't have an 18xx with 256MB of DRAM, so I can't tell. The ones I
    do have with smaller memory configs run ~60M of free DRAM after boot.

    I'd recommend 512MB of DRAM for any BGP full-feed talkers.
    Doug McIntyre, Sep 26, 2011