Re: Cisco 1-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by bod43, Mar 9, 2010.

  1. bod43

    bod43 Guest

    On 8 Mar, 14:47, "mana" <> wrote:
    > Good evening I would want to ask with regard to module
    > 10 Gigabit Ethernet
    >
    >  and configure in WAN
    >
    > from cisco it appears to say that it can use up to   9.3gbpshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps6267/product_dat...
    > My problem is that it cannot exceed 9.05Gbps
    >  It exists something that it would be supposed I am careful? or  is a bug ?

    It looks as if English is not your native language. This is fine
    but it makes it more difficult for me to be sure you
    can understand.

    My first reaction is that for nearly all networking purposes
    9.05 = 9.3.

    There is no practical difference.

    If you truely need 9.3Gbps and 9.05 is not sufficient
    then you probably need a solution other then 10G
    Ethernet.

    Given that your test results are not as expected then the
    first thing to worry about is the test.

    Please explain how you are generating the traffic,
    how you are measuring the throughput,
    and state what platform you are using.

    bod43, Mar 9, 2010