Re: Choosing the right training company

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Deane, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Deane

    Deane Guest

    Hi Nick

    I too had to fund the course myself, although I was unemployed at the time,
    I actually chose a course provider called the SkillsGap.com which ran a 6
    week bootcamp. There are several reasons I did this firstly the fact it
    would be intensive, secondly the fact it was cheaper yet offered the same
    course, and finally I visited several companies and felt more at ease
    working in their enviroment.

    The best advice I can give is to find someone you are happy with and that
    also fits within your budget, then work out exactly how much time you can
    spend studying and add about 4 hrs a week extra.

    HTH

    Deane

    Deane, Sep 5, 2003