Re: Chinese Visa

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Bodger <> wrote:

    > I thought at first it might have been a spoof site

    Is that why you clicked on the link?

    Spoof : n.
    1. Vulgar Slang. Ejaculated semen.

    Wizard, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Bodger Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Bodger <> wrote:
    >
    >> I thought at first it might have been a spoof site

    > Is that why you clicked on the link?
    >
    > Spoof : n.
    > 1. Vulgar Slang. Ejaculated semen.

    Would you care to explain professor, exactly what purpose does your post
    satisfy, other than your own morbid curiosity to see your name in print.

    Yes Professor, I do sometimes click on links /sites to see if they are
    spoofed - its all in a vain attempt to protect retards like you and the
    general public from scammers. I then share my findings in a relevant
    newsgroup so that the exploit can be ended by our collective efforts.

    I don't know where you conjured up this definition from but I think you
    meant "Poof : n 1. Vulgar Slang. Ejaculated semen. An random daily event in
    your trousers it would appear. Was this taken form your submittal of an
    earlier paper you wrote " Sex - do it your self". We note from Google that
    you are the President of the "Mile High Club - single entry class"

    In fact your definition could not be further from the truth so I
    respectfully submit that you sit on the side lines and watch the world go
    by. I would strongly advise against attempting to stand up, walk or chew
    gum - leastwise not all at the same time for fear of causing yourself
    cerebral haemorrhage or just adding to your dementia..

    A better and more apt definition of "spoof" can be found at
    http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/s/spoof.html

    Thank you.

    Bodger
    www.bodgers-lair.com