Re: Chicago Recommendations

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian, May 20, 2004.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    "You Know Who" <> wrote
    > Chicagoian (Chicagoite?) eateries, if someone could care to make some

    recommendations? Our office is in Vernon Hills actually. So I don't know how
    close that is to downtown.

    Giving more benefit of the doubt than others here:
    http://www.chicago.com/dining/dining.php

    Brian, May 20, 2004

  2. Brian

    billyw Guest

    hey thereisn't any indian rests in chicago

    billyw, May 21, 2004

  3. Brian

    Neil Guest

    Neil, May 21, 2004
  4. Brian

    billyw Guest

    i know.. was just wondering who would tell me.. you win the prize

    billyw, May 22, 2004
  5. Brian

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:Owegjx#PEHA.2404
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > you win the prize

    chicken tika masala? (will I have to be outsourced to Indian to get it?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 22, 2004