Re: Chicago Recommendations

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, May 20, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    no better place then downtown.

    "You Know Who" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Our IT director just came to me and said that our IT rep in our Chicago

    office quit and rather then replace him, I'll be travelling to Chicago once
    in a while to do some IT work in their office.

    > So, what places can you go where the girls will fall for the old MCSE

    label pin routine? Other than that, I won't have time for much else except
    perhaps hitting the quinessential Chicagoian (Chicagoite?) eateries, if
    someone could care to make some recommendations? Our office is in Vernon
    Hills actually. So I don't know how close that is to downtown.

    Consultant, May 20, 2004