    How can I check what memory and hard drive has in GBs

    Cheers

    Dee

    Deebrief, Apr 30, 2009

  2. Deebrief

    Ragnar Guest

    "Deebrief" <> wrote in message
    news:T7nKl.304$2...
    > How can I check what memory and hard drive has in GBs
    >
    > Cheers
    >

    > Dee

    Depending on your OS (assumed = Windows) Start Menu / Programs / Accessories
    / System Tools / System Information
    OR
    Start Menu / Run / msinfo32.exe

    HTH
    R.

    Ragnar, Apr 30, 2009

  3. Deebrief

    gnu / linux Guest

    On Apr 30, 2:49 pm, "Ragnar" <> wrote:
    > "Deebrief" <> wrote in message

    > > How can I check what memory and hard drive has in GBs

    > > Cheers

    > > Dee

    > Depending on your OS (assumed = Windows) Start Menu / Programs / Accessories
    > / System Tools / System Information
    > OR
    > Start Menu / Run / msinfo32.exe
    >
    > HTH
    > R.

    & for even more info Belarc Advisor works good

    gnu / linux, May 1, 2009
  4. "Ragnar" <> wrote in message

    > "Deebrief" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I check what memory and hard drive has in GBs
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>

    >> Dee

    > Depending on your OS (assumed = Windows) Start Menu / Programs /
    > Accessories / System Tools / System Information
    > OR
    > Start Menu / Run / msinfo32.exe
    >
    > HTH
    > R.

    OR
    Right Click on MY COMPUTER, click PROPERTIES. It shows Processor, RAM, and
    OS.

    For Hard Drive space, open MY COMPUTER, Right Click on your Hard Drive
    (usually C:), Select Properties. This will show Hard Drive Capacity, Used
    Space, and Free Space as well as a Pie Chart showing space. It also gives
    you a Disk Cleanup button.

    Woof

    James D. Andrews, May 3, 2009