Re: Checking DRAM slots on a 2610XM

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Merv, Apr 25, 2008.

  1. Merv

    Merv Guest

    On Apr 25, 12:49 am, Peter Danes <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there an IOS command to check what DRAM slots are currently being
    > used and how much DRAM is in them? The router currently has 96MB
    > installed and I need to get 128MB.

    do not know

    see

    Upgrading System Memory, Internal Flash, and Boot ROM in Cisco 2600
    Series Routers
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/2600/hardware/installation/notes/2600mem.html#wp92527

    Table 2 3.3-V SDRAM Part Numbers

    Memory Size 3.3-V SDRAM
    32 MB 15-4108-xx

    64 MB 15-4508-xx

    128 MB 15-8693-xx

    by looking at the memory size available, then I would think you have
    one 64 MB DIMM and one 32 MB DIMM

    Merv, Apr 25, 2008

  2. Merv

    Merv Guest